Let's See a Full Sample
One article in our blog presents all the steps needed to build a bot that makes a dollar cost averaging investment strategy on cryptocurrencies using the Kraken exchange.
That process is already present on our Sandbox with the name
[Sample] Dollar cost averaging for crypto 💸, so you can check every single detail there.
An overview referencing this docs page contents could be:
- We create a new process
- We provide a README content
- We provide the input parameters specification
- We create two team variables to securely store the API keys created in Kraken
- We create two modules, one for a Kraken API client and another one to encapsulate some common functions
- We create a new integration to use SMTP and deliver a report email with a Gmail account
- We write the full process source code
- Finally, we test some executions, both with on-demand and with scheduled, and if needed, we could also make the executions start using a webhook.